Make me. Make me express myself in ways I never thought it was possible. My words tend to be insufficient when it comes to feelings because my hole body feels like a fragile leaf being smashed into the water. The pressure, the suffocation, the thoughts running through my mind, the horror of the panic, the cold sense in my body that reminds me of winter, the lack of air in my chest. Oh the worst part, I survive it everytime. And I've to revive it all over again without any notice of when. I survive because there's nothing worst than a quitter, not even a loser can be worst.
I'm so right, so well and then this happens... I drink water, a lay in bed and think to myself "Do it now".
"The worst feeling in the world is not loss, is living without someone who could make you feel like the world was ok."
Then again, I did fine without it.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário