OK... So, I think I don't know how to mend my broken heart. It's kinda lame to write something like this on this day, I mean, it's Christmas! But anyway, I have to. I feel like writting in english today. It's not like I don't have any other guy, because I do, they are everywhere and they are not shy. I'm not shy either but still I'm still single. And not the good single, I mean, the bad, tears, lonely, tears again, the awesomely terribly single. I really, really need someone new. Like that guy that only exists for me on my dreams - I hate when I don't have the "guts" to do something. Anyway, that one doesn't counts. But yeeeeaaaah, he's cute and awesome! And omg is too much. --' I'm terrible at this thing.
I like him. I don't like him. He likes me. He doesn't like. He loves me. I hate him. I love him. I can't stand him. I'm just an emotional idiot! An emotional idiot that really needs a boyfriend...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário